WFTDA Ranking Policies
WFTDA regional rankings are carried out quarterly and released a few weeks after the standard calendar quarter. The rankings are calculated by a vote of all active WFTDA leagues. To be included in the ranking poll a new WFTDA league must complete two sanctioned WFTDA games against a previously ranked league.
WFTDA Rankings are released quarterly per region. How rankings are determined:
- WFTDA member leagues vote quarterly to rank all eligible members. The rankings are released in the last week of January, April, July, and October.
- WFTDA Rankings are intra-regional; each member votes on the members of their own region to create a ranking within that region.
- Leagues are eligible to enter the rankings poll once they have played two WFTDA-sanctioned games against a ranked member.
- Eligibility to play in WFTDA-Organized tournaments in the fall is based on the rankings released in July.
- The weighted votes are averaged to create a relative in-region score, which assigns the rank.
Real. Strong. Athletic. Revolutionary.