Event and Venue Info
Traveling to Malmö for the 2017 International WFTDA D1 Playoffs? This page provides helpful information about the venue, transportation, and nearby hotels with group rates.
Eric Perssons väg,
217 62 Malmö, Sweden
Click here to book a room.
Good Morning+ Malmö
- Reservation Deadline: August 6th
- $91.45 / night, VAT included (795kr)
- $102.95 / night, VAT included (895kr)
There are plenty of parking spaces around Baltiska hallen. There is a big car park (P-huset Stadion) next to the venue where you can park your car for 10 sek/h.
Information on local traffic can be found at www.skanetrafiken.se, just type in destination ‘Baltiska Hallen’ to get a travel plan from your location. Skånetrafiken also has an app where you both can search travel plans and buy tickets.
If you are taking the train from Copenhagen you can get off at Malmö Triangeln (the station before central station) from where it is only a 20 minutes walk to the venue, with quite a nice view actually as you walk by the park.
In Malmö the locals go by bike and so can you, you’ll find the information about the city bikes at www.malmobybike.se. There you can buy a subscription online and get a 72h access by code before hand. Closest bike station to the venue is ‘Pildammsparken.’
How to Get to the City
- By Air: The easiest and probably cheapest airport is Copenhagen Airport Kastrup, Denmark. From there you can easily take the train over to Malmö (around 100 sek). You buy the train ticket from ticket machines. The train stops at Hyllie, Triangeln (the one closest to the venue) and Malmö Centralstation. Information about trains: www.skanetrafiken.se.
- You can also fly to Malmö Airport. From there you can take the airport bus to Malmö (around 100 sek) or take a taxi (around 500 sek). Information about the airport coach: www.flygbussarna.se/malmo
- By Train: Malmö Centralstation (Malmö C) is located in downtown Malmö at Skeppsbron 1, 211 20 Malmö. When arriving from Copenhagen with train the closest station to the venue is Triangeln Station.
- By Car: There is a possibility renting a car at Copenhagen Airport and driving over the Öresund bridge to get to Malmö, Sweden. It is a 30 minutes drive from city to city.