New Member Application
for Roller Derby Leagues
To apply to the WFTDA New Member Program, submit the form below.
You will also need to submit the following files to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- List of owners/managers – include name, email, gender, years actively skating in the league, and years affiliated with the league (if non-skating).
- Roster of skaters, officials, and league volunteers along with their designations or roles.
- League Mission Statement.
- Details and confirmation of at least two games.
- Details and confirmation should include the IGRF from the WFTDA Statsbook.
- Qualifying games may occur 12 months prior to the date of application.
- Brief description of league history (date established), current status, and statement of league objectives for the next 12 months. Please include what your league hopes to gain as a member of the WFTDA.
- One letter of recommendation from a WFTDA Member League or authorized WFTDA representative.
- League bylaws/policies highlighting the following:
- Governance by democratic principles and practices
- Voting Policy
- Grievance policy
- Overall management structure
- Any policies that ensure the league is compliant with the WFTDA CoC
If you have any issues with these requirements due to your league situation, or any other questions, contact email@example.com.