A WORLD WITHOUT WOMEN’S SPORT IS ALREADY HERE.
IT’S TIME TO CHANGE IT.
The Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) is the international governing body for the sport of women’s flat track roller derby.
We want to join forces with progressive organizations, influential brands, and supporting individuals to change the world of women’s sports. See our impact and become a WFTDA Supporter and Partner now!
WFTDA Partnership Program
WFTDA Sponsorships are Now Partnerships
For over a decade, the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association has provided sponsors with valuable partnerships to access our passionate roller derby audience and community in person and digitally. In the past, our International WFTDA Playoffs and Championships annual premier roller derby competitions brought thousands of people together in local arenas and through our broadcast viewing events each year. These tournaments highlight and give our WFTDA partners the opportunity to engage directly with athletes, build brand recognition with fans around the world, and be part of the highest competition level of roller derby!
Be a part of a sporting experience like no other!
With the world—and our beloved sport—adapting to a post-pandemic way of life, we have decided to launch a new partnership program in order to provide a more customized and inclusive approach for our partners to reach our audiences and community. These opportunities will provide our partners with the chance to reach roller derby audiences year-round rather than only at our tournaments.
We are especially looking for revolutionary brands, giving partners, or businesses from our community.
- A Women*-, LGBTQ- and/or BIPOC-owned business or organization, or such that support these groups and causes?
- A Community-focused business or organization, interested in women’s sport, health, and roller skating, who wants to engage in a strategic partnership?
- A brand that is looking to be present within our organization and community?
- A business or organization who wants to be displayed or part of our events?
- An Organization or business who wants to learn about gender inclusivity, anti-discriminatory sport practices, competitive structures for amateur sports, and how to create athlete-focused guidelines?
DO YOU WANT TO:
- …represent the empowerment of women* within sports?
- …contribute to the development of women’s sports?
- …get exposure & connection to our worldwide community?
- …learn from the global roller derby community and get access to resources and our expertise?
- …connect with our audiences in-person and/or on broadcast?
- …sponsor and support our anti-racism projects and initiatives?
- …benefit from high visibility in the world of women’s flat track roller derby?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WHO:
- Want to support women’s flat track roller derby
- Hold and display similar values – as we do in our Code of Conduct
- Are interested in the same goals – as we display in our Strategic Plan
- Want to work with an organization that that has displayed unparalleled leadership in sports by creating one of the most robust and responsible COVID-19 Return to Play Guidelines
- Are eager to collaborate on anti-racism, anti-trans discrimination, diversity and inclusion topics
- Teach us what we don’t know yet.
Contact us about which partner program best fits your needs and approach.
Our Partnership programs are designed to give our donors and partners custom branded resources, direct access to our community, and brand exposure on our broadcast channels and weekly shows. Content created and produced by the WFTDA allows us to bring our vision of high-quality roller derby resources and productions to fruition while keeping the integrity and excitement of this sport front and center!
The world of roller derby is waiting for you!
Submit the following form to get more information about our organizational partnership opportunities or for assistance in booking your package.