As per the February 6, 2017 Latest News, the WFTDA has released updated Games policies and an updated WFTDA-Regulation Track Layout Guide to support the February 15, 2017 version of The Rules of Flat Track Roller Derby. An updated WFTDA StatsBook and WFTDA StatsBook Manual will follow this week and we will update this post when it’s released.
The documents now available are:
WFTDA Expulsion and Suspension Policy – (Previously titled WFTDA Suspension Policy) This document has been edited and includes direction for managing expulsions should an expelled individual return to the track area (previously managed in The Rules). Practices for Officials will be described in future officiating procedures documents. This policy should be utilized for all sanctioned games starting March 1, 2017.
WFTDA Forfeit Policy – This document has been edited and includes direction for forfeits that were previously described in The Rules. This policy should be utilized for all sanctioned games starting March 1, 2017.
WFTDA-Regulation Track Layout Guide – (Previously titled WFTDA Track Layout Guide) This document has been updated to match the new WFTDA Risk Management Guidelines and is meant to work with Appendix A: WFTDA Track Design and Specifications.
*UPDATED* Released February 22, 2017:
- WFTDA StatsBook in US-Letter format (Excel) and the WFTDA StatsBook Manual in US-Letter and A4 format (PDF) – Contains bug fixes and updates to match The Rules and the upcoming update of the WFTDA Sanctioning Policy.
*UPDATED* For a target date of February 28, 2017
- WFTDA Insurance Risk Management Guidelines and appendices
For a target date of February 24, 2017, the WFTDA is working to release:
- Updates to The Rules of Flat Track Roller Derby web version for bug fixes and the addition of several new Casebook scenarios
- WFTDA Officiating Procedures for the Rules of Flat Track Roller Derby
- Online and PDF versions of the WFTDA Skater Rules Test
- Juniors version of The Rules of Flat Track Roller Derby
- Translated versions of The Rules of Flat Track Roller Derby
For a target date of March 15, 2017, the WFTDA is working to release:
- A4 format of the WFTDA StatsBook
- Updated WFTDA Sanctioning Policy which has now split out the WFTDA Charter Policy
These and other resources for leagues and skaters can be found at wftda.org/resources.