Applications for Officials who wish to officiate the 2019 WFTDA postseason are now open.
The 2019 WFTDA postseason includes three (3) Continental Cups, Two (2) Playoffs events and Championships in Montréal, Québec. For information on the postseason tournament locations and dates read our latest news here.
The eligibility requirements for Tournament Officials have been updated for 2019:
- Eligibility will be determined from the date applications close.
- Sanctioned and/or regulation games in the last 24 months are considered for eligibility.
- Please note, applications require the most recent version of the Officiating History.
- Those that did not work Cups, Playoffs, and Championships last year will have preferential consideration.
- Certification is not required for 2019 applications
- Playoffs are now limited to one.
- Anyone selected for a WFTDA-Recognized Tournament, Continental Cup, Playoffs or Championships in the past 2 years may apply for Championships.
Applications for Tournament Head Officials are due March 15th, 2019:
Applications for Tournament Officials are due May 6, 2019: