Event and Venue Info
Traveling to Dallas for the 2017 International WFTDA D1 Playoffs? This page provides helpful information about the venue, transportation, and nearby hotels with group rates.
Irving Convention Center
500 W Las Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75039
Click here to book a room at one of the hotels below.
Holiday Inn Express Convention Center/Las Colinas
- Reservation Deadline: August 30th
- $104.00 / night + tax
Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
- Reservation Deadline: August 23rd
- $90.00 / night + tax
Hyatt Place Dallas / Las Colinas
- Reservation Deadline: September 7th
- $117.00 / night + tax – Wednesday and Monday
- $129.00 / night + tax – Thursday
- $119.00 / night + tax – Friday through Sunday
Aloft Las Colinas
- Reservation Deadline: September 6th
- $105.00 / night + tax
An 800-space parking structure is attached to the facility and additional parking is available within walking distance.
How to Get to the City
The Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) metroplex is accessible by plane, train, bus, or automobile.
- By Air: Irving is accessed via two major airports. The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is located just 8.3 miles from the venue. Our other major airport is Dallas Love Field (DAL), which is a major hub for Southwest Airlines. Love Field is located 8.4 miles from the venue. You can’t go wrong with either airport.
- DART Light Rail and Bus: Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) is the public transportation provider for the city of Irving. DART services 12 counties with a combination of bus, light rail, and commuter rail services. Buses operate every 30 minutes during peak hours, every 60 minutes during off-peak hours, and provide transportation from the area’s airports. Find route maps, fares, and information about DART at DART.org
- The Trinity Railway Express: Connecting Dallas, Fort Worth, DFW Airport, and Irving South, the TRE runs seven days a week, though it requires taxi service from the station to the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas. The Orange Line of the DART Light Rail Network connects the Las Colinas Urban Center and the Irving Convention Center with DFW Airport, Dallas (including Love Field Airport), and surrounding cities. For Information regarding Orange Line Schedule: http://www.dart.org/riding/dartrailorangeline.asp
- Amtrak Rail: DFW is accessible by Amtrak with multiple stations, however the Dallas (DAL) Union Station is the closest to the venue in Irving. The Union Station address is 400 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202. Union Station also houses DART and Trinity Railway Express stops.
- Greyhound Bus: DFW has several Greyhound stations around the metroplex. Dallas Westmoreland is the station recommended due to its proximity to Irving. The address of the Dallas Westmoreland Greyhound stations is 627 N Westmoreland Ave, Dallas, TX, 75211.
- SuperShuttle Express: Van service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week departing from airport terminals. Call (800) 258-3826. Fares vary by county.
- GO Yellow Checker Shuttle: http://www.goyellowchecker.com/ or (214) 841-1900
- Executive Taxi Service: http://www.executivetaxi.net/ or (469) 222-2222
- Dallas Yellow Cab: http://www.dallasyellowcab.com/ or (214) 426-6262
- DFW Taxi Service: http://www.taxidfw.net/ or (214) 694-0424